We are always looking for reliable, hardworking, ambitious people to join our team. If you are ready to being part of a fun, super driven, customer-centric team, Stovl is the place for you. Send your resume to email@example.com
JOB TITLE: VMware Cloud Solutions Architect
The Solutions Architect position provides a highly motivated individual an opportunity to lead the design technical solutions for VMware customers using VMware Data Center and cloud products. The Solutions Architect will be responsible for designing and deploying solutions using VMware vSphere, Virtual SAN and NSX.
Also, will serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on AWS. Focusing on analyzing customers’ business and technical requirements, assessing existing environment for cloud enablement, and advising on cloud models, technologies, and risk management strategies.
Managing POCs and projects – to identify, evaluate and eventually adopt most suitable cloud managed services for customers. Understanding the business requirements and converting them into solution designs.
- Extensive hands on with VMware virtualization
- Should be comfortable in discussing and designing/implementing the DC architectures using the VMware products
- Experience in Designing and deploying HCI solutions like VMware vSAN
- Experience in Data Center networking & IP infra
- Experience in working with multi–hypervisor environment–VMware/Hyper–V/KVM etc.
- Expertise in Data Center Storage Area Networking (SAN)
- Understanding of private cloud architecture for scale out & integration to public cloud
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technology and infrastructure as well as experience designing, deploying, and migrating applications to the cloud
- Able to architect application designs using Cloud Managed Services
- Understanding of end to end application and data security
- Understanding of overall cloud management tools, monitoring, alerting, chargeback, capacity and performance management, and service level objective definitions
- Detailed technical knowledge of Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) or Software Defined Networking (SDN) Solutions
- Experience in a consultant role to build relationships with customers and team members
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Team leadership skills
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS
- Any certification in VMware
- Knowledge of automation scripts and tools (Ansible, Terraform, Cloud Formation etc.)
- Knowledge on container platforms (Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience in designing and deploying clouds services on AWS/GCP/Azure
- Bachelor’s/Master’s level degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any other relevant field
- Must have 4+ years related work experience including activities such creating and managing VMware vSphere resources (Clusters, ESXi SAN Boot, Virtual Networking), managing L2/L3 networks using or equivalent combination of knowledge and experience
Comments are closed.