The IT workloads have been intensifying every day, making higher flexibility the hour’s need. This dire need has pushed the organizations to migrate to public clouds to gain the flexibility and momentum to align to the ever-changing business needs and eventually realize the benefits of seamless integration of their on-premises and public cloud infrastructure.
So, if you have been musing about seamlessly integrating your on-premises infrastructure with your public cloud lately, VMC on AWS might just be the answer you’ve been looking for. STOVL renders a helping hand to migrate your workload to the VMware Cloud on AWS environment with zero business disruption in a pocket-friendly approach.
VMware Cloud on AWS
VMware Cloud on AWS is an integrated cloud offering jointly developed by Amazon Web Services (AWS) and VMware. We can deliver a highly scalable and secure service by migrating and extending your on-premises VMware vSphere-based environments to the AWS Cloud running on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2).
Stovl enables organizations of different sizes and across industry segments to leverage the power of VMWare Cloud on AWS to successfully bridge the gap between their private and public cloud, allowing you to run applications across private, public, and hybrid cloud environments based on VMware vSphere with optimized access to AWS services.
Benefits of VMC on AWS
- Enhanced availability – VMware Cloud on AWS accelerates the migration of VMware vSphere-based workloads to the highly available and scalable AWS Cloud. It enables VMware-based workloads to run directly on the next-generation Nitro system-based Amazon EC2 bare metal infrastructure.
- Easy adoption – New to the cloud with VMware experience, you will easily apply those existing on-prem skills to VMC on AW; it’s backward compatible.
- Smooth transition from CAPEX to OPEX – It enables you to move from a capital expenditures (CAPEX) model to an operating expenditures (OPEX) model. Get rid of exceptionally long and expensive contracts for data centers and DR locations with VMC on AWS.
- Reduced costs – It helps organizations optimize the costs of operating a consistent and seamless hybrid IT environment.
- Simplified operations – Organizations can simplify their Hybrid IT operations by using the same VMware Cloud Foundation technologies, including vSphere, vSAN, NSX, and vCenter Server, across their on-premises data center environments and the AWS Cloud.
- Increased innovation – VMware workloads running on AWS have access to a broad and rich set of over 200+ AWS services, including compute, database, analytics, IoT, AI/ML, security, and more.
Stovl’s solution architects and technical consultants have a complimentary and consultative approach to help you set up a fast, frictionless hybrid cloud environment.
The Business Value of VMware Cloud on AWS for Supporting Business-Critical Applications.
- 46% faster migration
- 43% reduction in the total cost of operation
- 479% five-year ROI
- $9.6M total new revenue gained per year
With over three decades of combined industry experience and expertise, Stovl is uniquely positioned to provide the extra hands and strategic perspective that you need to leverage VMware Cloud on AWS to achieve your goals.
Comments are closed.